Your artwork will stand the test of time without fading for up to 100 years when you use Derwent Lightfast Pencils. Achieve the rich colours you desire in an oil-based pencil that has a creamy texture.
- Derwent Lightfast pencils are formulated to be 100% lightfast, meaning that the core is resistant to colour change and will not change for up to 100 years under museum conditions
- All colours comply with internationally recognized lightfast testing standard ASTM D6901 as well as Blue Wool Scale ISO 105
- Revolutionary oil-based core creates a buttery, velvety texture allowing complete integration of colours. Mix with a paint brush directly on paper or canvas surface to create a paint-like effect.
- Strong point for detailed drawing and layering techniques. Dark colours will sit will over lighter shades for effective outlining and defining negative spaces. Ideal for use on coloured papers as well due to their opacity.
- Derwent Lightfast offers the broadest colour spectrum 100% lightfast pencils and are a uniquely formulated oil-based range
- Pencil set includes 100 colours